A killer strain of mutant drug-resistant tuberculosis has claimed its latest victim in Queensland as health officials investigate reports of fresh cases of malaria and cholera in the state's far north.
ADAPTABILITY and exclusivity are the keys for tour operators wanting to get a bigger slice of the cruise passenger market.
Guy Sebastian has the most number 1 hits for an Aussie male artist. He recently has kicked off his get along tour, playing more than 40 shows around the country.
TWO breakwaters and a small marina are being considered as part of a $10 million makeover of the popular Palm Cove jetty.
More than 1000 riders marked their respects in a 4.5km convoy of cyclists along the Captain Cook Highway this morning.
MICROSOFT'S bing has given Cairns a boost in the UK.
Yesterday the search engine giant used a Getty image of The Great Barrier reef on its homepage, exposing Cairns to millions of searchers across the globe. MORE
PORT Douglas Carnivale's flagship sporting events are in full swing this weekend, with the final day of the Exemplar Clipper Cup regatta today, followed by the kick-off of the Carnivale Tennis Cup and Carnivale Golf Tournament on Sunday.
THE Far North's funniest comedians will get their chance to strut their stuff alongside some of Australia's best this weekend at the Port Douglas Carnivale Open Mic Comedy competition. more
A killer strain of mutant drug-resistant tuberculosis has claimed its latest victim in Queensland as health officials investigate reports of fresh cases of malaria and cholera in the state's far north. more
- Green light for Cape bauxite mine
- Mining bonanza as 8000 in Far North Queensland apply for 250 jobs
- Cairns number one regional destination for conventions
- The small problems at work that cost a lot
- Samsung says it has successfully tested 5G wireless
- Families hit by cut to baby bonus in Federal Budget
- Sea of red ink risks AAA credit status on eve of Federal Budget
- Have you got the magic touch give Ironmen a good rub?
- Blak the new black in fashion modelling around Cairns
- The etiquette of being social media polite
- Cairns Ukulele Festival shaping up to hit all the right notes
- With the swipe of the hand, children lose ability to pick up pencils
- A taste of the good life in the Far North
- Michelle Bridges says it is good to talk about fat kids
- Crunch the numbers for home loans
- Lower interest rates next year could still be to come
- Take the stress out of selling your home
- The garish trends that result in interior horror and send buyers packing
- Borrowers saving hundreds of thousands in mortgage fees
- Investor interest is climbing higher
- Creative terms employed in real estate